Terms and Conditions Agreement
These QuantiNova Terms of Service (this “AGREEMENT”) are entered into by AI QuantiNova Inc. (the “COMPANY”) and the entity executing this Agreement (“YOU”). This Agreement governs using the QuantiNova (the “SERVICE”). By clicking the “I ACCEPT” button, completing the registration process, or using the service, you acknowledge that you have reviewed and accepted this Agreement and are authorized to act on behalf of and bind to this Agreement, the owner of this account.
QuantiNova is sold in different countries through their partners within respective countries. The Partners are listed here and have the authorization to sell the product and provide customer services of handling and collection of subscriptions on behalf of the company. QuantiNova is bound to give its services for the payments made to its partners listed here. Our partners are listed below:
INDIA – ADI Biosolution, E 47 Phase 8 Industrial Area Mohali, Punjab. 160071 +91 97790 25032, email@example.com
The terms “YOU,” “USER”, and “USERS” refer to all individuals and other persons who access or use the Services, including, without limitation, any companies, organizations or other legal entities that register accounts or otherwise access or use the Services through their respective employees, agents or representatives. Except as otherwise provided herein, if you do not agree to be bound by the Agreement, you may not access or use the Service.
The Company reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement or its policies relating to the Website at any time, effective upon posting an updated version of this Agreement on the Website or Software. You should regularly review this Agreement, as your continued use of the Services after any such changes constitutes your Agreement to such changes.
Your QuantiNova membership will continue year-to-year until terminated. To use the QuantiNova service, you must have Internet and provide a current, valid, accepted method of payment, which you may update from time to time (“PAYMENT METHOD”). Unless you cancel your membership before your annual billing date, you authorize us to charge your next year’s membership fee to your Payment Method (see “CANCELLATION” below). You can find specific details regarding your QuantiNova membership by visiting our website and clicking on the “YOUR ACCOUNT” link at the top of the pages of the QuantiNova website under your profile name.
Your QuantiNova membership may start with a free trial. The free trial period of your membership lasts for one week or as otherwise specified during sign-up and is intended to allow new members to try the service.
QuantiNova determines free trial eligibility at its sole discretion, and we may limit eligibility to prevent free trial abuse. We reserve the right to revoke the free trial and put your account on hold if we determine you are not eligible. Members with an existing QuantiNova membership are not eligible. We may use information such as device ID, payment method or an account email address used with an existing or recent QuantiNova membership to determine eligibility.
We will charge your Payment Method for your annual membership fee at the end of the free trial period unless you cancel your membership before the end of the free trial period. To view your free trial period’s monthly membership price and end date, visit our website and click the “BILLING DETAILS” link on the “YOUR ACCOUNT” page.
- Billing Cycle. The membership fee for the QuantiNova service and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged on an annual basis to your Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of the paying portion of your membership. In some cases, your payment date may change, for example, if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your paid membership began on a day not contained in a given month. Visit our website and click the “BILLING DETAILS” link on the “YOUR ACCOUNT” page to see your next payment date.
- Payment Methods. You can change your Payment Method by visiting our website and clicking the “YOUR ACCOUNT” link. Suppose payment is not successfully settled due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not change your Payment Method or cancel your account. In that case, we may suspend your access to the service until we have obtained a valid Payment Method. When you update your Payment Method, you authorize us to continue charging the updated Payment Method, and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. This may result in a change to your payment dates. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to processing your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- Cancellation. You can cancel your QuantiNova membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the QuantiNova service through the end of your annual billing period. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable, and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial membership periods. To cancel, go to the “YOUR ACCOUNT” page and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. To see when your account will close, click “BILLING DETAILS” on the “YOUR ACCOUNT” page.
- Changes to the Price and Service Plans. We may change our service plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to our service plans will apply to you no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
- You are the sole authorized user of any account you create through the website. You are solely and fully responsible for all activities under your password or account. You agree that you shall monitor your account to prevent use by minors, and you will accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of your password or your account by minors. You may not authorize others to use your User details, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your User account to any other person or entity. Should you suspect that any unauthorized party may be using your password or account, you will notify the Company immediately. Suppose you provide any untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete information, or the Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete. In that case, the Company has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse all current or future use of the Services (or any portion thereof). You agree not to create an account or use the Services if the Company has previously removed you or if you have been previously banned from use of the Services.
When you apply to use quantinova.ai services, you will be asked to select a Password. You can access certain services through the User ID with Password. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for safeguarding the User ID and Password you select from any unauthorized use. In no event will quantinova.ai be liable for the unauthorized use or misuse of your user id or password.
Subscribers are responsible for maintaining accurate account information, including credit card and contact information. This information can be updated in your account control panel.
Data and Security
The QuantiNova study tool is an electronic data capture (EDC) web application (hereafter referred to as “STUDY TOOL”) developed by QuantiNova and its partner (hereafter referred to as QuantiNova).
Users should read the following terms carefully before using the Study tool or any associated modules.
QuantiNova Study tool enables standardized data collection to improve efficiency and facilitates data exchange between sites, investigators, and sponsors with effective user management. The documents may include demographic information, medical and social histories, inclusion and exclusion criteria, physical examinations, visit checklists, and adverse effects.
- QuantiNova disclaims any responsibility for any data breach.
- The study tool complies with Good Clinical Practices (GCP) and maintains a record of all changes to ensure a complete audit trail.
- Information stored in the QuantiNova study tool can only be archived, not withdrawn.
- Data is hosted on the Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) service provider.
To ensure security:
- Two-factor authentication or regular password rotation.
- Ten failed logging attempts will lock a user out of their account.
- Sessions automatically time out after 20 minutes of inactivity.
Intellectual Property Ownership
The Company alone (and its licensors, where applicable) shall own all rights, titles and interests, including all related intellectual property rights, in and to the Website. This Agreement is not a sale and does not convey to you any rights of ownership in or related to the Website or any intellectual property rights owned by the Company. The Company name, the Company logo, and the product names associated with the Website are trademarks of the Company or third parties, and no right or license is granted to use them. You agree that you will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Website.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its officers, directors, employees, agents and affiliates (each, an “Indemnified Party”) from and against any losses, claims, actions, costs, damages, penalties, fines and expenses, including without limitation attorneys’ fees and expenses, that may be incurred by an Indemnified Party arising out of, relating to or resulting from (a) your User Content; (b) your misuse of the Website; (c) your violation of this Agreement; or (d) your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations through or related to the use of the Website. In the event of any claim, allegation, suit or proceeding alleging any matter potentially covered by the agreements in this section, you agree to pay for the defense of the Indemnified Party, including reasonable costs and attorney’s fees incurred by the Indemnified Party. At its own cost, the Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. In this event, you will fully cooperate with the Company in asserting any available defenses. This provision does not require you to indemnify any Indemnified Party for any unconscionable commercial practice by such party or for such party’s negligence, fraud, deception, false promise, misrepresentation or concealment, suppression or omission of any material fact in connection with the Website. You agree that the provisions in this section will survive any termination of your account, this Agreement, or your access to the Website.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that to the fullest extent of the law, your website use is entirely at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the website and may be made at any time without notice. The website is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The company makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the content made available through the website.
The company does not warrant that the website will be error-free or free from computer viruses and other harmful malware. If your use of the website requires servicing or replacing equipment or data, the company shall not be responsible for those economic costs.
Class Action Waiver
Where permitted under the applicable law, you and QuantiNova agree that each may bring claims against the other only in your or it’s capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding. Further, where permitted under the applicable law, unless you and QuantiNova agree otherwise, the court may not consolidate more than one person’s claims with your claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
- Electronic Communications. We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example, via emails to your email address provided during registration.
At its sole discretion, the Company may modify or discontinue the Website or modify, suspend or terminate your access to the Website, for any reason, with or without notice to you and without liability to you or any third party. In addition to suspending or terminating your access to the Website, the Company reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, pursuing civil, criminal or injunctive redress. Even after your right to use the Website is terminated, this Agreement will remain enforceable against you. All provisions which by their nature should survive to give effect to those provisions shall survive the termination of this Agreement.