Refund policy for new subscriptions:
- New users with a fresh subscription can claim a complete refund within Seven days of payment
- Transaction charges will be non-refundable
NOTE: When you subscribe to any of the paid subscriptions of QuantiNova, your subscription will auto-renew with each billing cycle. If you do not wish to renew your subscription, make sure you cancel it before the renewal date.
Refund policy for subscription renewals:
- All subscriptions monthly, quarterly and yearly renew automatically on their due renewal date according to date of purchase until officially cancelled.
- We don’t offer any refund if a user gets charged for auto-renewal of the subscription. For your convenience, our system will send an email reminder two days before the auto-renewal date. However, the email is sent automatically from our payment gateway, and we can’t guarantee the successful delivery of the reminder emails.
- If the user wants to unsubscribe in between the tenure of the subscription, we won’t be able to provide refunds for the unused remainder of their term when they cancel their account.
- Customers will receive an email from QuantiNova confirming that their subscription to the SaaS service has been cancelled.
Important: No refunds or credits for partial months, quarters or years of service will be refunded to a customer upon cancellation.
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and the customer is responsible for payments of all such taxes, levies, or duties.